A lot of students have heard of and/or are familiar with the PrimeWritings.org website. Therefore, our reviewers decided to give this service a try and then produce their own review of it. Upon visiting the site, it becomes apparent that it is extremely easy to navigate around it. It certainly provides a great deal of useful information and more-than-adequate functionality. It is possible to calculate the cost of an order, select the features and format you require, and get your paper checked for plagiarism free-of-charge. The site also claims to employ professional and competent writers, to provide papers that are free of plagiarism, and prices that are 15% below the average for this industry.
The prices on this site are impressively low and the company operates a simple principle with respect to pricing. Upon visiting the website, it is possible to view the price list without any fuss. If, for instance, a high school student orders a paper with a deadline of 11 days, the cost will come to $12.99 for each page of text. Papers for Master’s level are a bit more expensive. If you order a paper for a Master’s program, it will cost you $22.99 at minimum for each page of text. Papers for Doctoral level cost the most with the minimum price being $27.99 for each page of text. These prices are not very high when you compare them to similar services in the writing industry. Additionally, the company offers excellent discounts. Roughly, these amount to a 15% reduction for first-time customers, a 5% reduction when orders total 15 pages or more, a 10% reduction when orders total 30 pages, and a 15% reduction when orders reach 50 pages.
Customer Service and Support
The customer care representatives at PrimeWritings.org are very skillful and polite. It is possible to contact them via phone, email, online inquiry form, and live chat system. Phone and email are speedy options if you have any questions you want answers to. It is possible to speak to a representative immediately by phone with no waiting. Replies by email take around a half-hour. Our reviewer considers this to be very quick.
To find out how professional this service really is, we engaged them to complete an essay for us in a mere 24 hours. Our assigned writer managed to complete and deliver our essay in the deadline we agreed. Furthermore, the writing style was sufficiently academic and more than adequate. A bibliography was included at no extra cost. There were no errors in the paper and our writer had properly formatted it. He had following the referencing rules to the letter and citations were also presented in the correct order. Therefore, should you choose to order any paper from PrimeWritings.org, we recommend you provide your assigned writer with adequate details and comprehensive instructions. We ordered a Master’s level paper and our writer took extreme care with every detail, and especially with organization and quality.
Peculiarities of the Service
- Well-educated and highly-qualified writers.
- Written work that is entirely original.
- Punctual delivery of orders.
- Prices that are affordable.
- Plagiarism reports provided upon request and free-of-charge.
- Flexible methods of payment.
PrimeWritings.org is a very reliable writing service. The company takes a responsible approach to customer service, reasonable prices, and attractive discounts. Our reviewer would have no hesitation using the services provided by PrimeWritings.org in the future. We recommend you hire these writers if or when you experience any writing problems since the prices are certainly affordable. This company is capable of delivering all types of papers in whatever deadline you set and the work provided is well worth the money and time you invest in it. In summary, we can say that it is possible to order any type of paper you are assigned during your years in education from PrimeWritings.org.