Customers of MarvelousEssays.co.uk can expect great writing services of unrivalled quality. Or so their website states! The company offers professional assistance with academic assignments to students all over the world who find writing a struggle. With regards to the company’s website, the design is very pleasant; this site is not overcrowded with irrelevant content and almost all information is useful and logically presented. The provided price list is clear and easy to access, the price calculator is likewise uncomplicated, and there are numerous useful options on the order form. Every aspect is pleasing to the eye, but is this company’s services actually worth using?
All of the services advertised on this website offer optimum cost-to-quality value. The final price of an order depends on several factors including the assignment type, how many pages are required, the study or academic level, and the amount of time allowed for completing the work. For instance, the per-page price of a high school assignment with a deadline of two (2) weeks starts at $12.99 and can go up to $49.99 (for each page) for a PhD-level paper with a deadline of 12 hours. This company additionally offers individual discounts and customers may request the writer of their choice every time they order. The discount promo code from MarvelousEssays.co.uk offers, as standard, a reduction of 15% on every first-time order, a reduction of 5% on orders exceeding 15 pages, a reduction of 10% on orders totaling 30 pages, and a reduction of 15% on orders totaling 50 pages or more.
Customer Service and Support
A number of convenient methods for contacting the customer services team are provided on the MarvelousEssays.co.uk website. These include phone, email, online inquiry form, and a live chat system. Furthermore, you do not have to wait very long for an operator to respond; the answers the agents provide are clear, they are happy to help with any questions you have, and they are very competent and helpful.
Our reviewers give a high rating to the quality of writing at MarvelousEssays.co.uk. The company claims on its website that all its writers have high-level degrees and are extensively experienced. This is something we believe to be entirely true. We ordered an essay and it was delivered punctually. The educational level it was aimed at was appropriate and the sources used were excellent. It demonstrated a high level of subject knowledge on the writer’s part and it was error-free. The assigned writer was polite and courteous and she made sure we were kept up-to-date as she progressed.
Peculiarities of the Service
- Writers who are extremely well-qualified with advanced degrees.
- Content that is completely original.
- Support provided to customers on a 24x7 basis.
- An unlimited number of free revisions provided on request for up to 48 hours following delivery of an order.
- Complete confidentiality.
- Free plagiarism reports provided if required.
Taking everything into account, our reviewers were very pleased with their experience of working with MarvelousEssays.co.uk in every respect. This company is one that has clearly built an excellent reputation. The prices are already reasonable and the discounts offered by the company only serve to bring the costs down in an even more appealing way. The company’s writers and support personnel are very knowledgeable and dealing with them is a pleasant experience. Navigating MarvelousEssays.co.uk’s mobile-enabled website is quite easy and it is full of lots of useful information.